Do-it-Yourself Brand Positioning
You can Develop your own Elevator Speech, Value Proposition and Key Messages without Being a Marketing Expert
Develop your own brand positioning (elevator speech – aka positioning statement, key messages, proof points and value propositions) in just a few hours and learn how to integrate and leverage this new marketing positioning across all of your Sales and Marketing tools and channels. Gain unlimited access to 14 do-it-yourself brand positioning guides, tools, templates, formulas, and samples for creating your own powerful, targeted and succinct elevator speech, value propositions, and more.
- You will be led step by step through the process of identifying your market differentiation.
- You will learn how to write an elevator speech / positioning statement, key messages and a value proposition, as well as view samples.
- You will receive a value proposition template and elevator pitch template and proven formulas for crafting value-based and attribute-based key messages.
- You will learn the 50+ places you can leverage your elevator speech, value propositions and key messages across your Sales and Marketing channels
- You will have access to a competitive analysis template to help you identify your market differentiation.
For as little as $39.99, you will gain access to a one-of-a-kind set of brand positioning tools you can’t get anywhere else! These tools were created by Kevin B. Levi, prolific brand positioning and marketing positioning expert, author of Differentiate or Diminish, and contributing writer to SmallBusinessBranding.com and MarketingProfs.com. The brand positioning tools offered in our Toolkit are unlike any others available today. We have taken almost 20 years of highly successful brand positioning work and converted it into easy to understand, step-by-step instructing tools, templates and how-to guides. All of these resources were created from this in-depth expertise and experience. You can feel assured that these very tools and marketing positioning principles are the same ones the professionals behind this website use for businesses large and small, including many Fortune 500 companies.